On July 8, 2009, Full Tilt completely changed their software, and made it very difficult to make our software work with their software. Consequently, we are not longer supporting this product.
Also see the Limitations page for known program limitations (and features that have not been updated in Poker Shortcuts yet, since the major FT upgrade).
Check that you have done all of the configuration steps.
Check the troubleshooting page for help with most problems.
These are the known bugs as of 9/8/09.
- Bet releated problems. ALWAYS verify the amount in the betting box before betting.
Make sure your table size is below 850 pixels wide (on Full Tilt).
Try turning off OSD1 on the Displays tab (helps with some bet issues).
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0026: bet box flickering
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0026: not being able to enter bet sizes manually by typing in a numbers (TURN OFF OSD1 on the Displays tab)
- Fixed bet sizes are sometimes incorrect (blank, 0, or incorrect)
- Street bet sizes are sometimes incorrect (blank, 0, or incorrect)
- Street bets have a delay in putting the bet in the betting box.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0027: Sometimes the chat box is highlighted
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0027: Sometimes bets are put in the chat box instead of the betting box
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0026: Manually typing in bets puts numbers on top of oneanother.
- If you manually increment to be bigger than what is allowed, Full Tilt will truncate the bet size to be a smaller amount.
- Sometimes the bet digits that Shortcuts puts in the betting box are added to the digits that are already there. (May happen if you leave a table and come back to it).
- On FT tables, the Time button will ONLY be auto-clicked if the tables are tiled. If the Time button is covered by something else, then the Time button will NOT be clicked. Be sure to enable "Auto-Click the Time Button x seconds after it appears" on the Misc tab.
- Ocassionally the software will beep with a Windows "Default Beep" sound. You can temporaily disable this beep in Control Panel...Sounds...Sounds tab...Default Beep...set to "None".
- In Pot Limit tables, If you increase your bet above a Pot size bet, Full Tilt will change your bet size to some smaller amount.
- The stack sizes are not read correctly with tables larger than about 850 pixel wide on Full Tilt.
- Some dialog boxes are not closing automatically.
- If the "I'm Ready" button is visible on a table, it is treated like a table with pending action.
- Sometimes the highlighter border will disappear, or even move to a different table. Could someone capture me an image of the table and debug info that the highlighter disappears on?
- Disable the above two features on all heads up tables (Deal me tab) does not work.
- Windows 7 may display a warning when Shortcuts is started. Click on continue.
- Copy and paste to/from the clipboard to put in bet amounts. This can cause interference when you are cutting and pasting in other applications. To disable this problem, you can turn off OSD1 (displays tab) and the preset the bet options on the Street tab.
- On Full Tilt tournament tables, the software does not look at the hand history file to see if the player is sitting out. This prevents the software from clicking the I'm Back button in cases where the tables are cascaded/stacked, and the button is not visible (SnG T tab).
- On Stars, after making an All In bet, Shortcuts sometimes does not click the Bet button (if enabled on the Fixed bet tab).
- On Stars, Shortcuts is not counting the number of SnGs that are currently open correctly (on the SnG B tab).
- Some of the Player notes related features on the Actions2 tab are not working.
- On the Table1 tab, the "highlight the active table with pending action" does not always work (if you don't have the "Auto activate the next table with pending action" checked). This should be fixed in the next release.
- Problem with some Full Tilt table backgrounds. Remember to re-calibrate on the calib tab if you change backgrounds. Do not use the following table backgrounds...
Racetrack: Marble - the Fold hotkey does not work correctly
Racetrack: Blue Carpet - Interferes with the blue button color, and the software thinks the buttons are always present.
Classic: Beach Scene - problem with counting the number of players.
Classic: Jungle Scene - problem with counting the number of players.
Items fixed/improved recently:
- Fixed in version 4.0024: Get Chips dialog box does not automatically close.
- Fixed in version 4.0024: The Check button is not being read correctly on smaller tables sizes. Consequently if you press the hotkey for the middle button, it doesn't click the Check button.
- Fixed in version 4.0024: On FT tables (maybe Stars too), when you press the Fold hotkey which clicks the Fold button, the Fold checkbox is being toggled (when the Fold button is not visible). This probably also happening for the Call checkbox.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0025: Auto-Clicking the Time button should be more reliable now if you tables are tiled. If not let me know what table size you are using. This does NOT work with cascaded or stacked tables on FT (Stacked tables are problematic with the new FT tables... I don't know when this will work with stacked tables).
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0026: I'm Ready and I'm Back features (SnG T tab) are not working correctly.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0026: I'm Ready is not being auto-clicked at some table sizes (SnG T tab).
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0026: : Table Available dialog box does not automatically close.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0027: When playing FT SnGs (and maybe tournaments) OSD3 and 4 are now only displayed when action is pending on that table. This feature broke with the most recent update from Full Tilt on 7/29.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0027: Pressing hotkeys that control items in the Layout button (examples: Tile tables and Custom Layout 1) are not always reliable. Sometimes the menu list will not come down, but instead something else is controlled on the table. This appears to be related to the difficulty that Shortcuts has in clicking buttons on the table.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0027: SnG (and possibly tournament) tables are being closed (due to the recent change by Full Tilt). Work Around: Uncheck "Auto-Close SnG and Tournament Tables" (BOTH CHECKBOXES) on the SnG T tab.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0027: Occassionally you have to press a hotkey more than once to get the action to perform. Workaround: It usually helps to pause slightly after you have moved your mouse to a different table with pending action.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0028: "Auto-Close SnG and tournament tables" feature on the SnG/T tab.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0028: Close all Tourney Lobbies (Actions 3 tab) does not always close all the lobbies.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0028: "Close lobbies without register button" on the SnG T tab closes all lobbies.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0028: "Key to Open PS SnG 1" is not working (SnG T tab).
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0028: Stars made a recent change to the way SnGs are opened, and now Shortcuts is not able to completely auto-register for SnGs.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0028: Fixed problem with Deal Me "Out" Mode on FT tables. Deal Me Out mode was not working correctly if the Auto-Post blinds dialog box came up, and the software would click on Yes (and now it clicks on No) to auto post the blinds.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0031: Can not disable the WheelUp and WheelDown for Stars tables on the Inc/Dec tab.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0031: If your mouse is in the chat area, it does not stay there if a new table has pending action.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0031: On the SnG B tab, the Opening SnG Interval (sec) does not delay opening SnGs.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0031: On Full Tilt, the Time button is not being detected and auto-clicked on table sizes around 580-660 pixels wide... It will be fixed in next release.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0031: On Full Tilt, the Post Small Blind button is not being detected correctly at some tables sizes (default table size is one size) and consequently the Deal Me mode is not clicking this button when it needs to.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0031: On Full Tilt, the Get chips on Actions 2 is not working.
- Improved/fixed in version 4.0031: Fixed problem where other programs running would lose focus when Shortcuts performed some actions (like clicking the Time button).